What’s That buzzing sound?
It might be a mosquito!
Every summer there’s one thing on our minds: mosquitos. These pesky blood suckers are a menace to our productivity and quality of life, but luckily there are ways to keep them at bay. In this article, learn how Mosquito Mist can help make your backyard an oasis from these pests!
.MOSQUITO CONTROL SERVICE IS VITAL FOR THE GULF COAST OF FLORIDA
We all know the feeling of waking up in the middle of the night, hearing a buzzing sound, and wondering what the heck it is. Is it a mosquito? Is it a fly? Is it a bee? Well, unfortunately, it could very well be a mosquito.
Mosquitoes are pesky little creatures that not only make that annoying buzzing sound, but can also bite you and leave you with itchy welts. And, worst of all, they can transmit diseases like Zika virus, West Nile virus, and malaria. So, if you hear a buzzing sound in your room at night, be sure to check for mosquitoes before going back to sleep.
How Do You KNow If The Noise Is From A Mosquito?
If you hear a buzzing noise, it could be coming from a mosquito. To be sure, look for the following signs:
- The noise is coming from outside.
- The sound is loud and persistent.
- You see a mosquito flying near you.
- You feel a bite on your skin.
WHat Can I Do To Prevent Mosquitoes?
By taking these simple steps, you can help to keep mosquitoes from becoming a problem in your yard – and biting you! First: Call your local Mosquito Mist location for a free quote on professional mosquito control. And in the meantime:
There are a few things you can do to prevent mosquitoes from making themselves at home in your yard:
- Keep your lawn mowed and free of debris where mosquitoes can lay their eggs.
- Get rid of any standing water around your property, including in bird baths, kiddie pools, and clogged gutters.
- Use mosquito repellent when spending time outdoors, and wear long sleeves and pants if possible.
- Install screens on your windows and doors to keep mosquitoes from getting inside your home.
Now that you know what that buzzing sound is, you can take steps to protect yourself from these pests. With a little bit of precautions, you can enjoy your time outdoors without having to worry about being bitten by these pesky insects.
Call Today: (941) 360 – 1630
We follow COVID-19 health protocols and other safety measures endorsed by the Centers for Disease Control and local health departments.